Ecoclean Delete is a specially formulated cleaner based on nanotechnology, that has a strong acidic mixture that softens the hard minerals that have been left off by the water such as acid rain or tap water on the surface. These minerals can now be removed without the need for abrasive. It is also an efficient road salt remover. Hands down the only waterspot remover product that works as it claims.
How To Use:
Step 1: Pour a generous amount of Ecoclean Delete onto a clean dry towel/microfiber cloth. DO NOT SPRAY.
Step 2: Wipe onto the affected surface area. (Hard watermarks may need to apply more than once)
Step 3: Wash/Rinse off with water immediately to neutralise the acid after for each application before moving to the next spot.
*NOTE: Ecoclean Delete is not suitable for use on windshields, glass, windscreens, side mirrors, and laminated glass. For these areas, Ecoclean Glass+ is more suitable: https://shopee.com.my/IGL-Coatings-Ecoclean-Glass-Ultimate-Car-House-Glass-Window-Watermark-Remover-(100ml)-i.145516020.2283694482*
• INSTANT RESULT: Instant removal of watermarks from paintwork
• CONCENTRATED: The solution can be diluted further for weaker waterspot
• GREAT AGAINST ROAD SALT: Makes removal of road salt a simple job
• EASY TO USE: Spray and wipe off
• EFFICIENT BUT SAFE: Safe for all paintwork. DO NOT USE ON WINDSCREEN, SIDE MIRRORS & LAMINATED GLASS.
• JUST WIPE TO REMOVE: Effortless removal without the need of a machine
• Dilution: Ready to use
• Carrier: Waterbased
• Consumption: 1-10ml / m3
• pH: 1
• VOC: 5gm/l
• Available Sizes: 100ML, 500ML